End of an era

My current career comes to an end on Monday. So after a short break I will be kicking off my new business. So I have 5 weeks to get things ready.

I have so many small tasks to do in that short time. The first main one is to get an electrician in to get some extra power to the new office space. There is currently on one single socket in the room.

Monday will be a sad day as I say good bye to lots of work colleagues, some I have known for years. I have worked for 22 years with current company. 22 years of experience with video and imagery background. 

I am so looking forward to to this new change in my life. I have wanted to be involved with film making since I was at school. Now I have my chance.


Find out more @

Website: www.dmj-imagery.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/dmj_imagery
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dmjimagery/
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4Sh3B2FdswGfPA1yQ3CFQ
Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/108680845825075703603

Comments