Filming Advert for new Workshop

By David

Last week (7th Sep) I went to Lincoln to film an advert for an upcoming Workshop. This video has been shot and I am editing it at the moment.

This will be my third advert I have made so far and I am learning so much more about the process. There is lots of going to-and-fro the editing software and Photoshop CC 2015. Some of these examples I will hopefully add later.

The advert should be out in a couple of weeks [latest] when the advertising campaign starts to get people to attend the workshop. After speaking to the artist involved it sounds like it will be a great couple of days.

I will give more details about the advert and who is involved in due course.

Stay tuned for more details...


Find out more @

Website: www.dmj-imagery.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/dmj_imagery
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dmjimagery/
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4Sh3B2FdswGfPA1yQ3CFQ
Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/108680845825075703603

Comments