The start of my new life

By David

Well, that's it. The end of one career is officially and the start of my new one.

I am now able to start promoting my new business as a film maker from today, which is brilliant. I can start putting together a promotional campaign to tell customers what I can do. So I have three main parts that I am looking at for the business:

Script writing
Filming
Editing

But what I film will depend on what customers want.

This week's tasks are going to focus on getting a business bank account and my business card design finished and printed off.

Job wise, I have been asked to help make a show reel for a local entertainer who wants to move into presenting. He currently hosts a radio show for a local community radio so I am off to film him at work on Monday. I was lucky enough to have a walk around the radio studio last weekend so I could get a feel for the size and layout of the station.

Another project nearing completion is a murder mystery play which I have finished writing. It is being proof read at the moment, so fingers crossed it reads okay. It needs to be ready for the first week after the half-term.

So much to do...

Projects:
Murder Mystery Stage Play - Editing
Filming a Radio DJ's show - Planning
Graphic Novel Workshop advert - Finished
Movie Script - Developing/Writing Stay tuned for more details...

Find out more @

Website: www.dmj-imagery.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/dmj_imagery
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dmjimagery/
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4Sh3B2FdswGfPA1yQ3CFQ
Google+: plus.google.com/u/0/108680845825075703603

Comments